SA-500 is a fermented soybean meal by 4 species of Lactic acid bacteria, i.e.Lactobacillus acidophilus, L. bulgaricus, L. plantarum, L. lactis and the yeast
‘Saccharomyces cerevisiae’.We attentively select the microorganisms from Northeast Thai traditional fermented foods. All of them are categorized as members of Generally Recognized as Safe Group (GRAS) by WHO. Therefore, they are safe for using in animal feed.
Lactobacillus spp. secretes β-galactosidase enzyme to hydrolyze indigestible oligosaccharides to monosaccharides and finally converted to lactic acid which is useful for animals.
• Rich in glucan and mannan boosting function of animal immune system
• Alcohol from yeast reacts with organic acids from the fermentation process and become esters that improve the palatabilityof the feed.
• Low oligosaccharides Oligosaccharides are digested by Lactobacillus spp.
Contains 2.5-3.0 % Lactic acid
– Enhances gastric enzyme secretion and nutrients absorption
– Improves milk digestibility in milk powder containing feeds
– Enhances calcium, phosphorus and other mineral utilization
Low pH (4.5-5.0) from fermentation helps control harmful microbes growth (Bacillus cereus, Coliform bacteria, Escherichia coli, Salmonella spp.) in animal feed.
Promote animal immune system
Enhances animal appetite because of good smell from esters
Free from pathogenic bacteria (E. coli and Salmonella spp.) due to production process which is certified under GMP and HACCP