Currently the demand for aquatic animals has increased exponentially, causing the farmers to accelerate their production capacity, which may lead to the accumulation of excess organic matter in the pond. Such conditions could be affecting our farmers and producers, leading to the rise of chemical usage, putting our loved ones’ safety at risk as a consumer.
Aqua Prep is a ready-to-use microbial product consisting of 3 strains of beneficial microorganisms that have been researched, developed and selected to be the most effective strains in decomposing organic matter in aquaculture ponds, suitable from the pond preparation stage to during farming stage.The 3 microorganisms work together in different environments (pH and oxygen levels in water). All 3 microorganisms are isolated from the traditional food of Thailand, therefore, it is highly safe for both users and the ecosystem.
Aqua Prep consist of 3 strains of beneficial microorganisms:
- Bacillus subtilis
- Bacillus amyloliquefaciens
- Bacillus licheniformis
The total amount of probiotics not less than 1.0 x 1011 CFU/kg
- Mix 200 grams (1packet) of Aqua Prep with 20 liters of clean water to stimulate the microorganisms. Provide aeration for 4-6 hours to allow Aqua Prep’s leavening agent to be ready for use.
- Splash the mixed solution all over the pond (estimate size of 4 rai). Add product every 3-7 days.
Features of Aqua Prep
- It is a biological product, and doesn’t contain any chemicals that are harmful to people, animals, or the environment.
- Aid digestion and reduction of organic detritus.
- Get rid of unpleasant odor and break down various gases such as ammonia, nitrite, methane, hydrogen sulfide, etc.
- Help balance the microorganisms in the environment, improving the water quality in the pond.
- Reduce suspended sediment and mud on the pond floor
- Reduce BOD*, COD** and DOC*** values in pond water
- Helps stabilize the pond water color and pH level.
* BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand) refers to the amount of oxygen that microbes use to decompose organic substances in mg /L.
** COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand) refers to the amount of oxygen that is used to decompose organic substances, including ones that are digestible and indigestible by microbes. Generally, the COD value is greater than the BOD, in mg /L.
*** DOC (Dissolved Organic Carbon) refers to the total amount of dissolved organic matter in which carbon is composed of mg /L.
The Benefits of Using Aqua Prep
- Contains a high amount of microorganisms living bacteria.
- Easy to store, shelf life is more than one year.
- Highly efficient and carefully selected bacterial strains, developed by an experienced research and development team.
- Safe for humans, animals, and the environment
- Affordable, compared to the performance.
- Short blooming period (4 – 6 hours).
- Contain high quality nutrients to enhance the functionality of the bacteria.
The Product Activation Rate
The figure above shows the microbial growth of Aqua Prep, compared to other products in the market. At the beginning, both products had the same number of bacteria, however after 4-6 hours of activation, Aqua Prep had 10,000 times more microorganism product than any other products in the market Log 13 – 15. Aqua Prep is able to reduce the stimulation period from 24-48 hours to 4-6 hours due its high nutrition concentrations. At this concentration level, our product can efficiently improve the water quality in a short period of time
0514 01 2 0054 62